skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Subscribe:
Scientific Research
Ads 468x60px
Pages
When using facemasks:
* Change masks when they become moist
* Do not leave masks dangling around the neck
* Throw away used masks
* After touching or throwing away a used mask, wash hands or use alcohol sanitizer
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Top Stories
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
2010
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(45)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(26)
ILLNESS AND MEDICAL CARE
H1N1 influenza (swine flu)
When should I seek medical care?
What are the symptoms of H1N1 flu (swine flu)?
How do I get Tamiflu or Relenza?
Are there medicines to treat H1N1 flu (swine flu)?
If you get sick with influenza
When using facemasks:
Can I go to large gatherings, like concerts and sp...
Public Health does not recommend the use of masks ...
HEALTH PROTECTION TIPS
Should I wear a mask?
H1N1 vaccine
First swine flu victim had cancer
Types of ulcers
What is ulcer?
Peptic ulcer
Treatment of Peptic Ulcer by Nature Cure:# Diet is...
Causes of Peptic Ulcer:# Peptic ulcers results fro...
What is the treatment?To treat a gastric ulcer the...
What are the symptoms?The symptoms of gastric ulce...
What causes it?A gastric ulcer develops when stoma...
Gastric Ulcer
SymptomsThe classic symptom is pain in the epigast...
Duodenal Ulcer
Using the UCI Datasets with jRuby and WEKA
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
2008
(1)
►
March
(1)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
What is the Research Methods Knowledge Base?
The Research Methods Knowledge Base is a comprehensive web-based textbook that addresses all of the topics in a typical introductory...
Mechanical Turk and Artificial Reviews
So I've been very interested in the whole mTurk phenomenon, with crowdsourcing small tasks. I decided to start doing tasks myself in ord...
The Weka API: Overview
The Weka data mining library makes available an extensive range of functionality, some of it hidden unless you delve into the API documentat...
Analysing Numeric Data in Text Files with Ruby
A fairly typical scenario I find myself in is having a program run an experiment, outputting its results into a text file. I want to automa...
Are there medicines to treat H1N1 flu (swine flu)?
Yes, the antiviral oseltamivir or zanamivir (brand names Tamiflu and Relenza) can treat infection with H1N1 influenza viruses. Antiviral dru...
Working with RubySVM
A classification model is a tool for mapping a sequence of inputs to a predicted output. To construct a classification model, we have to tr...
Can I go to large gatherings, like concerts and sports events?
To date, the severity of the H1N1 flu outbreak appears to similar to a regular winter flu season. Make decisions about going to large gather...
First swine flu victim had cancer
swine flu virus A woman with cancer is the first person from NI to die of swine flu A woman who became the first person in Northern Ireland ...
Dialogs in wxRuby
A dialog is an independent window that your application can use to provide or require some information. Typical examples are the file dialo...
Research organization using OneNote
I think I can safely say that for the past 3 years I've been looking for the ideal way to organize my research materials. By the time I ...
Labels
Are there medicines to treat H1N1 flu (swine flu)?
(1)
Can I go to large gatherings
(1)
clustering
(1)
Duodenal Ulcer
(1)
First swine flu victim had cancer
(1)
Gastric Ulcer
(1)
graphs
(1)
gvim
(1)
H1N1 influenza (swine flu)
(1)
H1N1 vaccine
(1)
HEALTH PROTECTION TIPS
(1)
How do I get Tamiflu or Relenza?
(1)
If you get sick with influenza
(1)
ILLNESS AND MEDICAL CARE
(1)
jfreechart
(1)
jruby
(6)
LibSVM
(5)
like concerts and sports events?
(1)
netbeans
(1)
programming
(4)
Public Health does not recommend the use of masks except for the following people:
(1)
R
(1)
RSRuby
(5)
ruby
(17)
Should I wear a mask?
(1)
Types of ulcers
(1)
WEKA
(5)
What are the symptoms of H1N1 flu (swine flu)?
(1)
What is ulcer?
(1)
When should I seek medical care?
(1)
When using facemasks:
(1)
wxruby
(6)